This option allows you to duplicate the selected question or page of the survey, streamlining the process of creating the questionnaire (there is no need to enter the same data again). This is useful if we use redirects, or simply reuse the already created questions, making minor modifications to them.
How to copy a question or the entire page?
To copy an entire page of the survey:
1. Click on the Creation tab in the menu on the left side of the screen.
2. Find the side of the sheet you want to copy, and then click Copy.
3. The copied page will appear at the end of the sheet.
4. You can change the location of the copied page at any time (See how).
5. If you want to delete the copied page, click Delete (on the right, next to Copy).
To copy a specific question:
1. Click Create as for copying pages.
2. Hover the cursor over the question which interests you - it will expand the form field related to the question.
3. Click Copy.
4. The new, duplicated question will appear just below the copied question.
5. After copying, you can move the question to the right place (See how).
6. To delete the copied question, hover over it and then click Delete.
What is worth remembering?
The website allows you to copy any question and any page of the created questionnaire.
You can change the order of each page or question at any time (See how).