To use this feature, the survey has to have the access by personal link for each respondent enabled with the respondent identification enabled. This option allows the respondents who have not participated in the survey yet, to be sent a reminder by e-mail to complete it. It is an effective way of reminding the respondent that we want him/her to speak on a given issue. It is a good practice to send such a reminder approximately 7 days after sending the first invitation.
It is worth remembering that if in the first invitation there was an information that the survey was anonymous, then it is better not to refer directly to the respondent as an individual person (by a statement such as "We noticed that you have not completed the survey yet"), but to communicate the reminder in a general manner (for example by saying "If you have not yet completed the survey, please do so within the next 7 days").
How do I send a filling reminder?
1. Click Share and then Send via Email.
2. If the "Status" field is marked with a green checkmark and informs you that the survey has been sent or the link has been clicked, while the "Completed" field is empty , it means that the given respondent has not completed the survey yet.
3. Remind the respondents to complete the survey by clicking a Configure mailing..
4. Select "I want to send reminders to those who received the invitation but did not complete the survey", and then click Next.
5. Enter the sender of the message and the subject of the e-mail in the form field, and edit the content of the invitation in the form.
6. Use the graphic message template Startquestion.com or cancel it in the field.
7. Click Send to forward the message to the recipients.
What is worth remembering?
This option is available only if we have previously sent an e-mail invitation to complete the survey, and the respondent has not yet completed the survey, and when we have the access by personal link for each respondent.
The reminder will also be sent to the respondents who started but did not complete the survey