The quote mechanism is very useful in studies in which a representative selection of the studied sample is very important. The mechanism may be used in the registration form for a conference in which the number of people for each thematic channel is limited.
How to define the quotas?
1. First, go to the Settings tab , then select Quotas.
2. A menu will appear with instructions on how to define your quotas.
1. In the same place, enter the planned number of respondents.
2. Then check the boxes for up to three single-choice questions to be used as the quotas filter.
3. Then select Next.
4. Depending on how many questions you decide to select when defining your amount, its distribution will be different.
Create an quotas on one question
1. Step 2 - enter the number of respondents which are appropriate for you - in the example below it will be Gender, the number of women and the number of men, then select the Next option.
2. Realisation quotas - in the next part you will be redirected to a place where you can edit your quotas, you can also delete it.
3. Most importantly, you have an insight into what stage your survey is at, which means, how many men and how many women have completed your questionnaire so far. In the example below, it will be 1 women and 3 men.
Create an amount on 2-3 questions
1. Step 2 - your predefined total quotas of respondents - for example, it will be the number 200 - divide by needs for all answers in the marked questions.
2. The sum of the quotas in one question must equal the respondent limit.
3. Example below:
4. Step 3 - at this point you perform an advanced configuration of the quotas - set the assumed number of respondents for each combination of answers.
Following our example, the advanced quotas configuration will look like in the example below - we can set the quotas according to our needs, remembering that it must be equal to the quotas defined at the beginning - then we choose the Save option.
When saving the changes, a table will appear, thanks to which we will be able to track the progress of completing the survey by respondents defined by the quotas.
What is worth remembering?
The questions on which we define the quotas must be placed at the very beginning of the questionnaire and should be placed on the previous page than the questions from the rest of the questionnaire, which we do not want to ask people after exceeding them.
Quotas can only be defined on single-choice questions
Within one amount, you can use up to three single-choice questions
If you want to change the value of the quotas, you must delete the existing one and define the new one from scratch.
If there are results in your survey, you will not be able to edit or delete the quotas.