In the case of a large researches, notifying the email each time someone will complete the survey may lead to a huge inflow of such messages to your inbox. In this situation, a cyclical notification of the progress in the implementation of the study will be much better. Then all of the completions or collected results in the study will be sent to the e-mail address, or only those that have appeared since the last report.
An additional advantage of using recurring reports is that you can report results to people who don’t have an account on the platform, but would like to monitor the progress of the survey.
How do you define a summary report?
First, go to the Reports tab.
Then select the option „Recurring reports”
Next select „Add new report”
4. After selecting this option, a menu will appear on the recurring report settings.
5. First, enter the title of the report you chose (4)
6. Then select the format and type of file in which you want to receive a report from the test results (there are different formats available: xlsx, csv, docx, pdf, spss) – (5)
7. Next you have the option to choose the range of results you want to receive in your report (6) – you choose the range of results you make from the four options available:
All completions – refer to all the completed questionnaire collected during its duration,
Settled period – when this option is selected, the controls for selecting the date range will appear,
Relative period – when You choose this option, a drop-down list will appear with the option of selecting one of the three available relative time periods: yesterday, a week ago a month ago. In this case, the period for which the data will be generated will depend on the date of generating the report,
Filter result – this option is described in the further part of the article.
8. Then select the appropriate time for you to finish receiving a recurring report from the available options (8).
9. You can later determine in which circumstances the distribution is to be terminated (8) – with the expiration of the validity of the account, at the end of the examination or at the end of the selected day.
10. In the next section you will receive information from which email address the report will be sent (9). This may change if you conduct the integration with your own email account.
11. Then enter all recipients of the recurring report into the free field (10). If you want to enter more than one recipient, type in a new line.
12. You can also edit a standard message using an advanced word processor (11).
13. Below you can always follow what the content of the sent message will look like (12).
14. Finally, click Save (13)
15. If you want to receive the test report right away, click Save and send now (14).
How do I define a filter-based report?
This option is particularly useful when you want to receive only e-mails that meet certain criteria. For example, you want to know about everyone who in your satisfaction survey said they are dissatisfied.
You can learn how to define and save filters in this article.
When creating a recurring report, you proceed in the same way as in the case of defining the report, but when you select the Result range (1), select the Filter result (2) option.
Next, use the drop-down list to locate the filter previously defined and saved for you (3).
Worth to remember:
You can integrate the site with your own e-mail account so that reports are sent from your domain,
Recurring reports are only available in the Enterprise and VIP packages, please contact with our Consultant: email@example.com
If you want to receive only those completions which meet certain criteria, first create a filter and then create a report based on the saved filter.